"For those properly prepared, the bear market is not only a calamity but an opportunity," said legendary investor Sir John Templeton.
How will you react during the next bear market? Will you make panicked decisions that you later regret? Will crashing markets destroy your ability to enjoy a financially secure and stress-free life?
This course is designed for people that want to take control of their finances and grow their net worth - even when financial markets are in complete chaos. Although crashing prices, also known as a "bear market," are fearful for most people, wise investors know that falling markets are a wonderful opportunity to capitalize on the fear and greed of others.
Trading legend Jesse Livermore, who made his fortune during the 1907 panic and the 1929 stock market crash, put it this way: "The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the person of inferior emotional balance, or the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor."
In this course, we take you by the hand and behind the scenes to show you step-by-step everything you need to know about bear markets - teaching you proven investing strategies that are easy and simple to implement.
By the end of this course, you'll have the confidence to manage your own investments and you'll know exactly where to start and what to do.
- Learn how to protect your IRA, 401(k) and other investments when prices are falling
- See the importance of having a margin of safety within your investment plan
- Discern the differences between a bear market and a simple market correction
- Discover that bear markets are not limited to just stocks
- Understand the history of bear markets to give you perspective about future crashes
- Find out which ETFs are designed to increase in value during bear markets
- Get general guidelines for using leveraged ETFs
- Help with planning ahead for the next bear market
- Anyone who owns stocks, bonds, real estate, mutual funds, and ETFs
- Anyone with a 401(k), 403(b), 457, IRA, Roth IRA, or another retirement plan
- Anyone who wants timely and practical strategies for their investments
- Anyone who wants to grow and protect their investments
Today's uncertain investment climate requires a strategy that's truly remarkable, executable, and proven. Nobody knows this better – and no one can teach this better – than Ron DeLegge.
Ron has analyzed and graded more than $150 million in investment portfolios and he knows the essential ingredients for building, growing, and protecting a portfolio of investments. In addition to being the founder of one of the most popular ETF investing websites in the world (ETFguide) Ron is also the inventor of the Portfolio Report Card grading system and host of the Index Investing Show.
With more than 25 years in the financial services industry, Ron's real-world investing experience is what makes him the ideal teacher for those who want to build and manage their own investment portfolios.